Sunday, February 04, 2007

not funny

Today was one of the rare days I could get the car so I decided to make full use of it and not only send my groupmates home from Sungei Buloh after we were done playing Jack Hanna but went all the way down to Sentosa to meet the guys for dinner as well. My dad says the car's the only leverage he has over me so he won't let me use it until he can milk the opportunity for all it's worth. I wonder what the 160km I put on the odo today will cost me.

But thats peripheral. While we were on the way off Sentosa Cai suddenly asked me to stay calm and not make any sudden movements.

"Haha Cai, what're you..."

"Isaac, you know Seng Liang right?"

"Yeah? Huh wha.."

"He passed away over the weekend."

It's all over the biz fac now. Motorcycle accident. I saw and talked to him mere hours before it happened. In the canteen having lunch when Cai managed to walk off and leave his latop lying unattended on the table. And again during the OM lecture when we were surprised to not have noticed each other in 4 weeks of class. And I think as we were leaving the LT after cos I remember noticing one of his friend's and thinking she looked hot in her outfit. This is happening way too often for comfort.

I didn't have a chance to say goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home