Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Desaru!

Ok since I'm being a lazy bitch and not going out to ride like I promised myself yesterday night, I'll make up for it by actually doing some blogging. Last weekend was an awesome cap to the holidays with a little trip to the sleepy fishing town of Kampong Sungei Rengit for some much lacked road riding. Problem was, I somehow turned out to be only guy on a road bike who went so that meant I spent almost all of the 90+ km I traversed on my lonesome. Which also meant I got lost, had to call ppl in Singapore for directions, took the long way home and lived my life according to blue distance markers tacker to white concrete buttes for a few hours. I also got rained upon, majestically sunburnt and moo-ed at by a bunch of particularly curious cows. See I told you cycling was fun!



The name Millenium Hotel was perhaps a tad optimistic in my opinion. The hotel reception sold slimming pills and massage machines, the rooms were dusty and smelt of ...well...something and complimentary bottled water meant we could help ourselves to whatever bottled water previous patrons had left behind.



Some pre-setoff narcissim in the toilet like all those hot chick bloggers except I'm not a hot chick nor much of a blogger anyway. Sorry la I still think the jersey is damn cool. Eyes closed not my fault. Too early.

Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo



That'll give the room some character


Cycling, seafood and sleezy hotels. Doesn't get much better than this.


Guess I never really thought the uncle would be a PCD fan


Not exactly the NYFD I suppose


Your typical 6th Ave house...


except this isn't exactly District 10


Ah well back to school..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home