Tuesday, December 05, 2006

our time is running out

I honestly can't believe how apathetic I am towards my exams. I mean I put in all the effort to prepare for them but on the day itself I feel...well..absolutely nothing. One more paper on Friday (way after everybody finishes and the same day that both Dee and Bern are buggering off to Bangkok) and I find myself barely even caring. Shit from tomorrw onwards studying in the library is going to be a lonely affair.

On the upside the weekend was frikkin awesome! Didn't get back before 4.30am three nights in a row and was in a perpetual stupor (at one point supplemented by a few Heinekens) but damn that felt good. Chaperoned the amkmc kids for their night cycling on Friday night and I guess I just relished getting back in the saddle. I realise I'm a really bad role model though. Rear wheel slipped and lost balance for a split second and the first thing that comes out of my mouth?

"CHAO CHEE BYE!"

Then when we got to some bridge near the No Signboard Seafood place in Kallang everyone dismounted to cross except me.

"Err doesn't the sign say we should get off and push our bikes?"

"Don't worry rules are meant to be broken one."

Somehow I think I'm on my way to having a ticket to hell with my name stamped on it.

**In other news, OMFG 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can proudly start becoming a walking Carlsberg advert again!!!!!!!!!!!!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home