Friday, November 17, 2006

the heat is onnn

Just handed up my final assignment of the semester and sitting in the library in a drowsy stupor. I have 13 days to go through about the facets of the Korean, Vietnam and Gulf Wars, 500 pages of psychology and aboout 3000 years of fucking Chinese imperial history. I'm really really tempted to write some anti-chinaman statement right now but ok I'll exercise some restraint. Suffice to say that in my almost 23 years of existence I've yet to meet a chinaman worth anything more than a lump of donkey poo.

Ok rant over.

On a completely different note, I just found out (to my immense chagrin) that two seperate groups of my friends just happen to be going to Thailand at the exact same time so they're gonna be meeting up and having a whale of a time! Aw crap! And here I am going with Mark and Grace, who just have to insist on getting the king size bed and not the two twins.

Shit man Mark. I'm sleeping in the bathtub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home