Saturday, January 20, 2007

who needs medishield?

Anid the anticipation leading up to the big match tonight I can't help but recall an encounter with a friend's dad about a week or so ago.

Stayed over at Bryan's place because I had to go to church early and play guitar for service and ended up watching the Liverpool-Watford game with his dad. Not that I was familiar with his dad. In all the years I've known Bryan this is the first time I've ever met his dad.

Ah the wondrous ways football brings us together.

But anyway Liverpool was totally dominating Watford without even trying and yet the few times Ashley Young and the other guys in yellow shirts came forward it was a really hairy affair to say the least.

"Aiyo I think I might have to support different team already."

"Huh? Why uncle?"

"Getting too old for this nonsense. Later heart attack."

*post-match update*
More heart attacks like tonight and I will die a happy happy happy man. There will be no regrets when the worms come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home