Thursday, January 18, 2007

my world is a flood

I come to school grimacing in the sun and then 2 hours later I step out of the LT to find the place looking like a Castle Transylvania set; angry skies, lightning, wind and all. Maybe its true. The weather over Singapore really is controlled by that Count guy from Sesame Street.

"4, 5, 6 shibidy shams ah ah ah!"

"Upper thomson road nursery flooded ah ah ah!"

So now I'm stuck in school at least for a bit. Ah well I was going to wait for Cai so can go sign up for NUS biathlon anyway. Sprint distance only la. Full distance I'll have to pretend I stepped on a stonefish to avoid embarrassment.

Ok time to get back to reading Frank Miller's 300. Bloody good grahpic novel series. Read it before you watch the movie man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home