Wednesday, January 17, 2007

my plug in babee!!!

Whoever’s up there sitting on a cloud and pulling the levers on the weather machine over Singapore has a lot to learn about moderation. These days it’s either raining so much we’re in danger of becoming the world’s biggest outdoor swimming pool, or its so hot we really wouldn’t mind having that honour. Well at least it means I won’t have to carry a Doraemon umbrella around for a bit. Definitely smile inducing, but a tad damaging for the image.

A little rain yesterday night would certainly have been welcome yesterday night though. The Muse concert was, as expected, super frikkin awesome!! I am utterly and completely awed by Matthew Bellamy’s musical prowess. He takes making love to your guitar or piano to new heights, he’s a veritable Jimmy Neutron with the effects and dammit he even sounds good using a loudhailer on Feeling Good. Its one thing however, to be moshing on a balmy autumn evening somewhere in Europe and quite another to be doing it on a sticky humid night in tropical Singapore. Now I know what being the Christmas turkey feels like. Came out of the concert looking like I’d just done the 50m freestyle in berms and a polo tee and now every muscle in my body is aching.

I must do that again sometime.

*On another note* Thanks for coming for my 23rd everyone!!! You guys made it rockin! Photos are up on Shaun’s photoblog pppixel.wordpress.com. I’d link it but I’ve totally forgotten what little html I know already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home