Tuesday, January 30, 2007

the unbearable lightness of....well nothing..

I can’t explain it but these days I just can’t help but feel totally exhausted like 30 minutes after waking up. And I mean TOTALLY EXHAUSTED. I feel the drowsiness coming on even standing up and waiting for the lift. I don’t get it. I’ve been trying to get enough sleep. Army says 7 hours right? I almost always have at least that amount. I don’t think I’m making a very good impression on my profs going to class always looking like I’d stay awake all night. People keep asking what’s the deal with the eyebags. Others keep asking what I’d got up to. When I said I wanted to go donate blood Bern said I couldn’t because I looked like the living dead and I needed the blood more than the hospital did.

On another note, I’m starting to have a really bad feeling about one of my classes. Just got off the first tutorial today and I have to admit I’m pretty shaken. During lectures the prof keeps flashing pictures of famous authors or prominent figures in history and then keeps asking “So can anyone tell me who this is?” or “I’m sure this would be a familiar face to you.”

The bad news:
I have no idea who these people are. (Most of the time I’m struggling to keep a blank look off my face and my eyes from glazing over while of course trying to shake off this goddamned weariness.)

The worse news:
Everyone else seems to be in the opposite situation! (Sometimes they even answer in unison while I sit there feeling stupid!)

Tutorials don’t make me feel any better either. From what I’ve garnered so far, my tutorial class is packed chock full of the cream of the history department crop, which essentially means my place on the bell curve is probably somewhere near the bottom of the monastery.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day!
Intresting whats think your car? immo decode car diagnostics tool

#file=C:\MyPrograms\xpumer25.12\Links\my.txt
Thank you!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home