Friday, March 03, 2006

come fly with me....please?

Oh boy I'm in yet another dilemma. Ok two. Spelling dilemma right was one of them but thats solved. If only the other was one as easily put away.

Right now I'm facing the prospect of two 26 hour flights all on my lonesome and perhaps a few weeks alone in the good ol US of A. This afternoon I just found out that the person I was supposed to be going on the Work and Travel thingy with pulled out of the program entirely! She said she'd told me a long time before but I can't for the life of me remember her ever saying anything like that to me. But then I wouldn't give mysef that much credit either. Not when I'm losing stuff and doing stupid things left right centre because I'm not exactly an elephant when it comes to remembering.

But still....I don't know what to do! The only other friends I have going to Cedar Point are SMU ones and they're all buggering off before my exams even start and leaving mere days after I finish the work stint. Add that to the fact that they've all got their SMU cliques already and there are woefully few NUS ppl going to Cedar Point and basically, I'm screwed. Can't even decide what flight dates to put down.

These days I just wish I could catch a lucky break somewhere...anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home