Thursday, February 16, 2006

grumps

I've just spent most of the past 19 hours being utterly, terribly, bitchily grumpy. Grump grump grump grumpy. I've been walking around with a perpetual frown on my face and listening to too much sad music for my own good. Boston by Augustana is really good for that.

Not that I don't have valid reason to be grumpy. Not in my opinion anyway. Within the course of a mere 19 hours I have managed to horribly scratch my dad's car while parking at HOME of all places, missed the deadline for subject pool participation for my Management module and thus handed myself an extra mid term to deal with as if I didn't already have enough, and had a very public, very loud and very very very vulgar argument with my sis in front of everybody who happened to be near the outside of one of the business lecture theatres. And now to top it all off, just when I was looking forward to a good ride tonight to pump out all the frustration, it starts raining cats, dogs and walruses on my way home, completely dashing my riding prospects. Not to mention making me look like a drowned rat by the time I reached my door and giving me one of those rain induced headaches.

There are days when senseless violence just appeals so much. This is one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home