Monday, February 13, 2006

flattered

I'm not sure how to put this without sounding like some narcissistic jackarse. Not to mention a narcissistic jackarse who had to use spellcheck to spell narcissistic. But anyway here goes.

I was asked to be a contestant in some school organised beach pageant.

Sounds damn hao lian right? The kinda thing that'll get people giving you weird stares and whispering to their friends when you walk by. Actually I'll probably be way too lost in my own world to notice (as usual) but it still ain't good.

Luckily I can safely say I had to apologise and refuse their offer.

How can? So frikkin fat how to take part in pageant? I could say I'm way too busy, too caught up with work and really not keen on trudging around begging people to buy tickets to the inevitable boring as hell bash. I mean all of thats true but I cannot imagine having to display Tom the Talking Tummy to the rest of the world. Die la. Have to wear paper bag on head for the rest of my life.

Mystery of my existence: How come 2 years 4 months in Hendon Camp still have talking tummy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home