Monday, February 06, 2006

well thats nice......

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or downright pissed off. Geriatric syndrome caught up with me again on Saturday (yes Satur-frikkin-day) when I went down to school for Chinese New Year make-up classes and I managed to leave my soccer boots sitting pretty in the lecture theatre as I shuffled off rather sleepily to my next lesson. 10 minutes. 10 bloody minutes was all it took for me to remember them and rush back to the LT. 10 minutes was all it took for them to go running off with someone else.

Ok so fine. 20 dollar boots. Nothing to holler about. I ain't getting them back cuz Singaporeans are asses. But I needed a pair of boots for frisbee later and soccer on Sunday so off I went and got myself a pair of brand new 30 dollar boots. Ok so I'm el cheapo. Sue me. Then today during class the lecturer rather solemnly announces that the person who lost an orange shoe bag containing a pair of soccer boots ought to see him after class. Ugh.

Shut up Alanis. I know its ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home