Thursday, January 26, 2006

si be pai seh

Getting left behind is really not fun. Getting left behind by a bunch of 37 year old men in tights is not exactly an all expenses paid trip to Disneyland to bash in Chicken Little's head.
Joined Justin and some others for what they call TTTs. Thursday Toture Time or something and once again I get left spectacularly behind. Argh. Well at least I have a purpose to train for. I feel like when I just enlisted and realised this was my best chance to make my 2.4 timing less of a humiliation.
But one thing about these guys, Team Absolut they call themselves, is that nobobdy seems to have a real name. There's Old-man, Beef, Doc and (this takes the cake) Protein Shake. Sounds like one of those bad war movies where some Crayola smothered guy attempts ( quite successfully) to prove the theory that aiming is for wussies.Dammit I already told them my real name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home