Tuesday, January 24, 2006

maintain balen

Ok I desperately need to find a new way to get myself through university life this semester. Somehow my old strategy of just wandering around oblivious to everyone and everything just isn't working out. Today was yet another disastrous tutorial. It seems a set of questions from the textbook for Financial Accounting was dictated as to be completed by class today. A fact that everybody in class found out somehow or other and came to school with their answers all fine and dandy. Everyone that is.....except ME. Duh. Who were you expecting? Boppo the wonder clown?
To make things worse, people in the class seemed to know the answer to EVERY question she asked! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! I spent most of time wondering what the hell cost principle was and whether or not I ought to start panicking now and save myself the trouble later.

Argh its time to go ride all this nonsense out of my head again. Oh and if you're looking for a nice, non-Hollywood el crappo show, go catch Le Grand Voyage! I won't bother saying what its about. If you're lazy to google it, your own pasar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home