Monday, January 23, 2006

shoo

Its official. We need to get rid of Cisse. Darn it I fell asleep during the last 10 minutes of the match and woke up to find that Liverpool'd lost 1-0 in injury time. A goal scored by none other than everybody's favourite incompetant, Rio Ferdinand. Talk about adding insult to injury.
Well yesterday was a terrible day for football, in my view at least. Played my first match of the year for church in the afternoon and somehow we managed to let a 3-0 lead slip till we lost 5-4. And then at night Liverpool loses the game, giving Chelsea a huge sigh of relief after they screwed up against Charlton. Liverpool's the only team that even has a chance of catching up with Chelski now darn it. Man Yoo shoulda just given way.

Argh. I just spent half an hour looking for my bloody tutorial class. I get there half and hour late and then find out we're supposed to hand up some assignment I haven't even done yet. Helluva way to make a first impression eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home