Thursday, February 16, 2006

trouble

Oh crap I'm in trouble. For my Management module we're supposed to sign up to be lab rats for a number of studies so we can avoid having mid-terms for the modules. The problem is, I somehow only managed to remember that fact about 30 minutes ago. Which happened to be 30 minutes too late for the deadlines for even the last of the studies. To make things worse, the one study that I did remember to sign up for prior to this shit hole I've gotten myself into, was supposed to be today! And I only remember it now. 12 hours too late. Goddammit, I'm 22 but my memory is functioning like a 70 year old's with Alzheimer's.

On a less panicking note, went down to catch the Constant Gardener today. It is without doubt, the most awesome show I've seen in a long long time. Gladly go catch it again. Its definitely well worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home