Tuesday, February 21, 2006

boogie man

The neighbour's door was open today as I was giving Patience some much needed washing and tuning up outside my door and her kid was making the most gawdawful racket I'd ever heard. Not that I really minded much though, being too engrossed in giving my bike a good coat of Teflon and polish. So I didn't really bother too much, not even when the mom started smacking a cane on the table and warning him to shut up or find out that sugar wasn't the only thing that came out of it. That is, until I heard this.

(in Chinese)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Eh look, kor kor's cleaning his bike. See, bicycle!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

If you don't keep quiet later kor kor go cycling I'll ask him to take you along. We don't want you already. Too noisy. See, he's laughing at you already!

waa...hhh.......aa....hhh

Ah, see he's finishing already. If you don't shut up I'll ask him come in here and take you away. You want that to happen?

Damn boy shut up immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home