Friday, February 24, 2006

ow ow ow ow

Tonight was the most painful ride that I have ever taken in my 22 years of existence. No idea what got into me at all. I spent most of the day cooped up in front of the computer desperately trying to come up with solutions to meet all the friggin deadlines that won't stop floating round and round in my head so I couldn't possibly have been fatigued. The very second I got on my bike however, pain just started shooting up my legs and almost literally kicking the breath out of my lungs. There is pain...and then there is Pain. This was definitely Pain. Five minutes into the ride and I was wondering if I ought to turn back. I'm still wonderin how I managed to finish it.

Ugh I'd better get better by Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger isaac! said...

hoi how come you bugger off to aussie-land never say anything!!!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home