Thursday, March 24, 2005

of classifieds and guard duty

There was this girl in e games yesterday and she was, is, absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow she was wearing this beautiful black dress that made her look so so so so so lovely. Long black tresses, lithe figure, endless legs and soft features........

sigh.

I should be so lucky.

Anyway, the signs that I have too much time on my hands and too little to do are starting to show. Yesterday, not wanting to take a midnight cab home from cineleisure, and also being denied of nightrider, Gabe and I friggin walked back home. Yep. Walked. As in made full use of my two god-given legs and imposed a bloody route march on myself. But it was good. Went through orchard point on our way back. The whole plcae is crawling with whores man! We happened to get a glimpse into one of the clubs and saw 3 girls with little red horns on their heads and not much else prancing around on the bar top. So thats how come all the maids have designer togs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home