Sunday, March 13, 2005

i am invincible!!!!

HaHA!!! I have single handedly managed to set up my wireless modem/router and turned my lovely home into a radioactive environment. How cool is that! And by me! The mountain tortoise.
I mean I don't even know how to set up a tagboard. And I asked Shaun to set up 'links' for me and he did I guess. Problem is, he put in the links header and didn't put any links. Wow.
But anyway, I feel like king now. Three computers using the net simultaneously now. All because of ME!!! ME!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Worth it braving the IT fair. Last time I asked about this from PK Computer in Funan and the guy quoted me $287. Now I got it for $215 from the IT fair. Eat your heart out sucker!!!

If you're claustrophobic, don't ever think about going IT fair. Unless of course you've decided to dedicate your life to terrorism and dear old Osama has asked you to do him a small favour. In that case, when I'm called in to go raid the place, I'll put a bullet in you so fast you won;t even have time to accuse me of anything. But anyway, the place was psychotic. Hell there was a traffic jam in Citilink! Dun even need to talk about in Suntec. Inside the hall it was like Phuture on Wednesday's but without the loud music, the smoke or the lack of light. And the hot girls. I don't know why they even bother having scantily clad girls giving out flyers. I mean, well if the girls were hot, then thats something. Problem is the girls make me think of skipping the place rather than going for a closer look. Ugh. Speaking of that, have you seen the Miss Singapore Universe 2005 girls? Why can't they make Jaymee Ong Singapore's next foreign import? So she can win beauty contests for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home