Sunday, March 06, 2005

sir you want special?

unknown guy who somehow got my number and messaged me: hi i got your number thru irc. do you want to work as male massage? discreet. good pay.

me: err, can i have a name first? why me?

u: jason. do you have tone body? are you aj?

me: somewhat toned i guess. nope i'm not from aj. but what does this have to do with it?

u: you dare to massgae gay. you get hundred. how. if ok i arrange to meet you.

me: what? no way. i bo ji

u: can earn a lot. touch jerk. you get 150. when you want just messenge me ok.

I think my phone has been defiled by that message. If i ever find out who the hell gave my number to this guy, I'll personally post his number and address in new urban male and let him see what it feels like. I won't even need to tear him a new asshole. The gay's will gladly do it for me.

I honestly wonder what the guy meant by 'are you aj', or 'touch jerk get 150'.

Anyone out there wanna give gay massage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home