Thursday, February 10, 2005

hu ah!

crap i just lost thirty bucks of my ang pow money just sitting around a green table moving little ceramic blocks around. and i ain't talking bout lego. i think i need to f ind myself some sorta lucky charm or something. i can sit around just waiting and waiting for that one card i need to whip their asses when all of a sudden, the tables are turned and its mine getting whipped. sigh. yeah i know it happens a lot. i don't exactly have to like it do i?
anyway, chinese new year this year has been really disappointing so far. call me weird but i actually kinda enjoy going around to all my relatives places doing all that visiting and the never ending happy new years to the same people over and over again. i know it happens evey year. but i don't get tired of it. problem is, it seems everyone else got tired of it. this year my entire paternal side decided to stay at my grand ma's place and play mahjong. and there i was just sitting around doing abosutely nothing. well other than falling asleep on the couch with my mouth open.
then when i got to my maternal grandma's place i decided if you can't beat them, join them. and now i'm thirty bucks poorer.
i think this is just about my most boring entry ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home