Monday, February 07, 2005

help i'm peeling

damn there goes my tan. skin's peeling off on my back and shoulders. sigh shouldn;t have stayed so long and gotten burnt instead of just coloured. well i picked up a hole in my lip yesterday. got that right. a hole. during soccer this guy happily barrelled into me and his shoulder connected with my mouth, sending my teeth straight into my lip. now i have a gaping crater that kinda resembles mount doom on my lower lip. well at least he came oevr to apologise, even if his first words after were '' i got the ball, i got the ball!", but we live and let live. i'm just thankful no need stitches. bloody scary, the idea of somebody happily pulling a needle and thread through my lip. people weren't meant to be embroidered on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home