Wednesday, March 02, 2005

bukit timah banzai

I am bruised and battered.

-1 circular scratch mark on my upper left back
- 1 scraped left forearm
-1 red welt on stomach
-1 red welt and bruise on left hip
-1 badly bruised left calf with cut and abrasion to boot
-1 skinned left knee
-1 right ankle with a variety of cuts and scrapes

not a bad haul for one morning.

Went cycling at the bukit timah trail this morning and just about got myself killed. Its my second time there but its the same story. The very second I take a look at the slope my balls shrink. The rain wasn;t helping either. But in the interest of not xia suay-ing in front of everyone, i go anyway, and usually end up in a somewhat abstract pose on the ground with my bike. I suppose this is where all that push, turn and roll over stuff I learnt in airborne comes in handy. I think I deserve a 10 for the acrobatic factor.
My bike lost its aura of invulnerability too. Got as badly bruised as i did. Luckily we managed to make it to Rodalink to get it fixed up.
Its so humid you could cut the air with a knife. Well at least its raining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home