Monday, March 14, 2005

bukit timah banzai volume 2

Well not exactly banzai this time. I have learnt the power of control. One fall this time. Just one!!!!!
Oh for the not so well informed, I went Bukit Timah trail again this morning to cycle. The last time I went there I spent more time learning the best way to hit the ground than actually on my bike. This time however....haha! And I've got video proof too! One times video of me perfectly negotiating a technical downslope. Oh and I manage to whack and get up some slopes I couldn;t even imagine going up last time. Oh yeah. My head's getting a little big now. better stop. Later cannot fit my helmet.

If you happen to be fucking pro at cycling and scoff at the Bukit Timah trail and especially at half rate cyclists who rant and rave at the smallest accomplishment, then.... suck shit. I have a right to be happy. Going again on Wednesday. Gonna hump that trail silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home