Wednesday, March 16, 2005

how do you come up with a new title each day?

I wonder if I ought to continue writing for funkygrad.com.

These are the arguments against writing:

- they like to cover clubbing and all which bores me to death.
- articles are generally about campus life of which I have absolutely no idea, not much anyway
- I'm lazy and I'd rather spend my days going out with friends and doing anything I want
- no pay

These are the arguments for:

- I have absolutely nothing better to do. Nothing that can honestly be considered truly worthwhile anyway
- No harm done in trying
- It might prove to be good experience and I suppose it'll look good on my resume
- It'll boost my chances of being a chick magnet. Just think, ' I'm a writer. I'm deep, expressive, tall, dark and handsome'.

I also talk a lot of crap.

Anyway, went cycling today with Desmond, JJ Chan, Kok Kok and Xiao Bai. Hit Bukit Timah trail again. And this time, I didn't fall a single time. Unfortunately Kok Kok did, and got some pretty bad scratches. Well I guess no matter how experienced you are, Bukit Timah's just waiting to claim you once you lose your concentration.
My brakes kept acting up the whole day. Or rather kept NOT acting up. My rear brakes were almost non existent and I had to use mostly front brakes. Not a good idea on a steep slope. Or a slope like BT's. Went down Woodcutters and finally ended up in AMK where I found a bike shop and bought a new pair of brake pads. Plus the guy in the shop was kind enough to give me a great tune up. Even the gears and all tuned. Bike works grear now. Thanks man if you read this.

I can't believe there was a point of time where I walked Woodcutter's with an ALICE pack on my back with a signal set inside in the middle of the night. Fucking fucking shag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home