Thursday, March 24, 2005

I seem to be having a really awful time finding a job in the classifieds. First time I responded to one, it turned out to be bloody door to door sales even though it said event coordinator in the paper.
Second time turned out to be one of those goddamned MLMs. Fucking CCB. The guy who started the first one ought to be locked in a room and forced to listen to MLM sales pitches 24/7. See how much he likes it.
Tomorrow'll be the third time. I can't believe I actually responded to an ad for a singer. Now I have an audition. Please don't let there be some Simon Cowell wannabe there. And now Gabriel tells me Tanjong Pagar ,where this place is located, is a bit of a gay hangout.

How the hell do I get into these situations?

Electrico tomorrow! Can't wait! Amanda Ling!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home