Saturday, March 25, 2006

words don't do justice

I saw Sarah Tan!!!!

OMFG!! I saw Sarah Tan and she is so darn friggin ultra gorgeous!!! Agamemnon wouldn't have bothered sending a thousand ships to Troy if she'd been around in his court. Bugger off Helen. Now where's Sarah?



For those who are clueless, THIS is Sarah Tan. Ok its not a really good pic but its like friggin hard to find her pictures on the net. Go check out some really really really back issues of FHM or Newman. She looked magnificent there! And not even in the 'come hither' fashion that most of the girls in those mags are featured in. Aiyar.. just check it out and you'll know what I mean. Or go watch a Light Affair. I can't believe I endured 2 episodes of that bullshit just to watch her. Hell she's like one of the few celebrities who doesn't smoke!! Testimony of one of her friends who happens to be in my project group! She even showed us pictures of when they went to Sentosa together. Damn friggin pretttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Her boyfriend is one helluva lucky bastard man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home