Monday, March 20, 2006

unbelievable

Osama bin Laden shattered the veil of a safe and peaceful world. SARs made people afraid to go out without a mask on. The bird flu has the world in a tizzy as it spreads like wild fire. And in March 2006, some frikkin gay has turned the male toilets in NUS into a bloody worrying proposition. I could barely believe my eyes when I saw the notice in the Central Library toilet beseeching all toilet users to be on their guard because some guy had been doing his business and happened to look up, only to find some jackarse's head poking over the wall from the cubicle next door and gazing away at.....ok...ew.....*hurl*

SMLJ!!!!

There are easier ways for a guy to get access to male privates. Like unzipping your own pants maybe? WTF. Maybe us NUS guys should come up with some plan to catch this bugger. Then at least we'll have the joy of pounding him into the ground.

Frikkin gays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie G. said...

Damn! And here I am in KL missing all the fun. Yes I'm against gaybashing, but in this isolated case, the bugger is certainly begging to be hammered in the nuts.

I meant that literally by the way.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home