Thursday, March 09, 2006

what the hell

Something happened today that has me pretty shaken up.

Decided to indulge a bit today and play street soccer with the other arts guys, specially since I've been mugging my brains out for the History mid term today and just felt like letting it all out after. I was looking forward to it so much I never imagined what would be in store.

A mere 5 minutes in the game and I found huge difficulty breathing. Not the kind where you're tired out and breathing hard. This was the kind where it seems as if there's not enough air to go about. My lungs were working overtime and I felt as if I could barely get a decent breath at all. I was hyperventilating before I even knew it.

And then the world started getting wobbly.

That was when I knew I had to stop or face consequences I might not really like. Not to mention it was bloody scary. So I switched places and ended up goalie for most of the remaining game. I honestly have no idea how or why I stayed till the end because the dizziness never went away.

Somewhere in the middle of my goalie stint it hit me that my ears were blocked.

The kind of blocked that you get when you're on a plane, or go diving. But this time I couldn't clear my ears no matter how hard I tried. My heavy breathing started echoing in my ears like crazy. It felt like I was up on some mountain top and yet there I was right there on paved, flat low ground. All of a sudden the atmospheric pressure had become too much for me.

Now my whole body is aching even though I barely moved at all. What the hell is wrong with me? This is scary shit man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home