Monday, March 06, 2006

stupid people

U: I happen to think that every country that engages in conscription is barbaric.

Me: So that means you're calling South Korea, Israel, Singapore, Turkey and Taiwan barbaric?

U: Yes of course.

Me: So what would you suggest we do to defend our little island?

U: Oh just don't go to war of course.

Let me get this straight. I CANNOT STAND PACIFISTS. I just can't believe that there are still people who think like this around. People who actually believe that if we throw all our weapons away, dissolve all our defences and burn all our fatigues, everybody in the world is just going to sit down and play nice! There was a time when most of the world thought this way. Lets everybody get rid of our arsenals and play nice eh? They were still thinking that when the Japanese Army marched into China and declared their plans of a 'co-prosperity sphere'. Still twiddling their thumbs when a man named Adolf Hitler decided he wanted to be king of the world. A world minus Jews I might add.

And what does a pacifist say when I point out that fact?

U: Oh its simple. Don't let a man like Adolf Hitler come to power

Me:....

As I recall, when some people decided to drag a certain megalomaniacal Middle Eastern off his tyrannical throne, (a megalomaniacal Middle Eastern who got his kicks out of gassing minority citizens in his own country I might add), the very first people to start crying foul were these very same people who advocated stopping him in the first place.

Bloody hypocrites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home