Thursday, March 16, 2006

i did not put you in a prison. i merely showed you the bars

I'm not going to skimp on words or expression here. V for Vendetta is absolutely, marvelously, magnificently, mind blowingly AWESOME!!!!! Or perhaps in V's words it would be a valiant, venturesome, veritable vision of future vicissitude. The graphic novel completely blew me away and the movie nearly launched me out of my seat! They changed quite a bit of stuff from the book but they did it beautifully and made a film that lived up to every little bit of my expectations.

VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VICI
"By the power of Truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe"

-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

V was a really good break from the self destructive lifestyle I've been leading the past few weeks. No not smoking, not drinking, not pretending I like to dance to music I'm pretending to like. No. Just death by plain and simple school life. I signed up for a three day week. I'm living a six day one. And its telling in almost everything I do. Even checking out pretty girls!! Was heading for the toilet today in the library when I spotted this gorgeous girl sitting to my left and couldn't help mouthing the word 'Wow!' to myself and gazing away. What I wasn't so quick to realise however was that all her friends at the table had already noticed me staring away and were giggling away by the time I realised that my voyeuristic notions weren't all that discreet. I buggered off for the call of nature.

Essay essay.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home