Wednesday, March 22, 2006

lamentations

I'm supposed to be doing research for my project but I just can't bring myself to do anyting but procrastinate. Not that the project's boring.

What Was the Major Catalyst in the Electrification of the Guitar and the Electric Guitar's Establishment as an American Institution?

How cool is that? You can only do this kinda stuff in Arts! But darn it, today's like the only free day I've had in weeks and I'm loathe to spend it studying, even though I know I have to. First time in weeks that I can totally ignore the alarm clock and just sleep till whenever I want to.

So anyway doing something of this order reminded me that I have my very own bright red solidbody six string hanging on the rack behind me. Hanging and completely untouched for the past three months!! Shoots when I picked it up to play today it was just covered in dust! And the high E string snapped the second I tried to do a little bending! Aw crap. One of my biggest regrets is never going beyond the simple solo and oasis style banging away stage of guitar playing. This isn't helping.

I wanna be a rockstar..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home