Saturday, September 09, 2006

weekend blues, and orange and REDS!!!!

So its Saturday again and gosh the week's flown by yet again.

Went for the morning ride with the Absolutees but had to turn back earlier because I really wasn't feeling well. Had problems keepin up even before reaching Longhouse and then had difficulty breathing later on. Chances are, I'm probably going to come down with something pretty soon. Shucks there go my chances for the TTT. Oh well I should probably wait a bit before doing my first race anyway. Patience baby patience. Hell thats the name of my bike.

And if the coming weeks are going to be like this week, I'm going to need a lot of that. Been a week of rushed deadlines, monster study sessions in school till 3.30 am, half-fuck appointments, people who don't reply messages till 8 hours later, cancelled soccer and bloody frikkin deep essay questions. Oh yeah and one jackarse vomit blood tuition kid. That plus its fuckin irritating that this being dateless week after week is getting to me more and more. Specially after I find out my own frikkin sis thinks I'm gay cuz I've never brought a girl home before. Like fuck. Argh.

Sigh ok right now all I wish for is that Liverpool turn on the power and wipe Everton off the map
tonight. My one request. PLease....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home