Saturday, August 19, 2006

reboot

Like its not bad enough that all my friends have suddenly decided they want to start looking like the governor of California, my dad handed me a letter on Monday informing me that in 4 months time I will officially become a disgrace to the legacy of the beret and will be hunted down and fined.

Bloody hell. Thanks la.

America isn't exactly the land of health conscious freaks. Its the land of milk and honey. And sugar. And salt. And high blood cholestrol. And clogged arteries. And people who ride around in electric carts because they can't walk anymore.

On the bright side I have been inspired to try to get myself back to at least some semblance of physical fitness. My god what happened to the days when getting gold was something I could actually aim for. What happened to the motivation?

Well at least it hasn't been too bad a start.

Wed - 500m swim
Thurs - 1km swim
Fri - 900m swim

I'm gonna find those glory days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home