Saturday, August 05, 2006

whirlwind

It's been a rush these few days. San Francisco was the bomb. Absolutely loved it. Never thought I'd ever consider living in American but if its gonna be the Bay City, I'd give it a second thought. Or a third. Didn't even manage to see all the sights before we had to move on. Someday I'll come back and see those California Redwoods. And the Ghiradelli chocolate factory. And God knows what else. LA was actually pretty disappointing. Nothing much over there unless you're willing to spend a bomb on amusement parks and what not. The beach was cool but this crowd I'm hanging with doesn't really take too kindly to the beach. Oh well I'll be back again. I'm learning the joys of travelling on your lonesome.

Its Vegas now and its actually pretty darned fun. Though I guess it is worrying that at the places I go to for nightlife, I usually find I'm the only person below 25 and perhaps the only non-white.

Crap I really am an old jia kentang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home