Friday, July 28, 2006

it only goes up from here

To those who've actually been bothering, the airline finally managed to locate the luggage and get it to us so I've finally been able to get out of these stinky jeans after 72 hours. Things have been really really good here in San Francisco. I think I can honestly say its been more than worth it coming here, even if it was pretty much a pain in the arse. Met this English guy and girl at the hostel and basically I'm just hanging out with them. Yesterday's walk around the city was really fun even if we had to climb knolls like nobody's business. I'm just glad those knolls don't have trees on them and I'm not in green with a frikkin 60 pound pack on my back.

Gonna get bikes and go across the Golden Gate Bridge today and try to get into Muir Wood on pedal power. Oooohhh....I miss my both my bikes..