Tuesday, August 15, 2006

somewhere in the middle

It hasn't been 48 hours since I got back and well honestly, it feels like I've never been away. It feels like the three and a half months in the States have passed like dream and now I've woken up again. Not necessarily a good dream most of the time for that matter. The wonders of modern technology. Its pretty surreal when I realise that less 3 days ago I was walking the streets of NYC, scouring the shops for last minute souveniers for people I remembered at the last minute. Today I'm sitting at the bus stop outside my place again waiting for the frikkin bus to take forever to come. Funny how I can be so patient in New York and so impatient here. So impatient that right now I don't feel like posting the pictures from travelling because there're just too many of em. Dunno how I'm ever gonna get them developed. If you wanna see em, catch me when I'm carrying my computer around. Actually its becoming a little draining for me jumping straight into school because my body's still trying to decide which time zone it wants to be in. I got back at 0630h on Monday. I went for class at 1600h on Monday. I can't sleep for more than 4 hours at a stretch without waking up and staying awake for at least 2 hours. Argh, so many things to do and I'm just sitting here wondering if I can get by not doing them.

I don't even know what the point of this post is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home