Monday, August 28, 2006

sid

I have come to the conclusion, perhaps a bit late, that I really am getting thoroughly senile. Yesterday I realised that I'd forgotten, for the the 3rd day in a row, to bring my camera along to WOMAD. So I actually dragged my arse all the way back home from church just to get it and then go down to Fort Canning only to step into my door... and totally forget what the hell I was there for. So now I have frikkin zero photos of WOMAD 2006. Bloody hell.

And its only today that I realise I've been missing my driver's license for the past three days and never noticed it even though it stares back at me everytime I open up my wallet. Well at least it had stared back at me. Now its gone. Left it in some LAN shop in Katong when went to DOTA with the guys. BUT THAT WAS FRIDAY!!!SMLJ!!!

Its just really ironic that we're dicussing the intricacies of memory and history in one of my modules right now. Argh at least I still have my Heineken keg full of autographs which I managed to get one of the hot Korean chicks from Dulsori to sign...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home