Tuesday, August 22, 2006

creaky creaky ouch

So today marked the first time I've gotten on a bike, much less a road bike, in just about 4 months and my goodness, I'd forgotten about the pain.

Don't even talk about the ride. Just getting to the start point inspired my badly out of shape quads to start protesting. And my back...oh my frikkin back. My god I sound like a 60 year old. The ride itself....OMFG...the guys decided today of all days they'd go do the 'Gap', which is basically that long windy stretch on South Buona Vista road that is all the way uphill and bloody frikkin shag. TWICE. And then go for a long ride after. I made the first lap but after the 2nd I got left behind and finally a bit lost. No idea where the other guys went so I just went home.

I am spent. Ugh.

And now I gotta go figure out how to stop Apple from cheating my money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home