Saturday, September 02, 2006

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn pai seh

Argh sometimes I really should listen to that little voice in my head. The alarm was all set for 6am so I could make it for the T@ ride but somehow at 5am, something in my head kept shouting for me not to go. And boy was I tempted.

Shite I should've succumbed to temptation.

While slogging up the Lornie Road flyover my front wheel got caught in the Thai's rear and down I went. And then the Z-Man can't stop in time and goes endo on top of me. And now we have a pile of carbon, steel, men and bright lycra in the centre of a busy road at 6.30 am in the morning. I'll bet people coming back with those hangovers thought they were seeing things.

And then I get left so far behind that Old Man had to give me a call just to make sure I wasn't dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home