Friday, April 21, 2006

call me mr grumps

Its official. As of today I am officially a grumpy old man. Now it just remains to be seen if I'm destined to be a grumpy old man who dies alone in a one room flat in choa chu kang and nobody notices until one of the neighbours realises his dogs can't possibly smell that bad.

Within the space of 14 hours I have managed to:

-Spew vulgarities at the top of my voice in the library for 10 minutes straight at 0800 in the morning.

-Plonk myself uninvited into the discussion room grabbed by some chinaman and refused to leave just to piss him off.

-Be called a closet meanie

-Tear my hair out from the roots

-Be totally unproductive

-And generally be pissed off for most of the day.

Plus I missed my ride because somehow I just didn't feel like it. So damn tired. Girls are damn pro at making you bad. They give those puppy dog eyes and all of a sudden you feel like an arse. Ugh.

For some reason I just really feel like jamming and doing Masterplan by Oasis. Frikkin rockin song even though I have no idea what the hell they're talking about. What's a wonderwallchampagnesupernovawhatsthestorymorning glorysundaymorningcall anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home