Saturday, April 08, 2006

octopussy

Say what you like about the plot and acting abilities of the cast, but James Bond shows really do give their fair share of entertainment value. I mean, check it out. Hot babes (at least they were hot in 1980) in just enough clothes to make them legal, uber cool gadgets, car chases and tons of explosions! What better mix could you ask for? And that lucky bastard Roger Moore gets to be stuck on an island full of beautiful girls who seem to have developed such a dislike for fashion they try to wear as little clothes as possible.

Nice cap off after a long day of studying. I've been struggling desperately to come up with a question for my Wheel to the Web project. We're supposed to find an item of controversy in the history of technology and argue our opinions and honestly NUS people seem to be a terribly morbid bunch. Almost everybody I know is doing something related to guns and war and things that make big bangs. So of course I wanted to try something less depressing and as a result, now I need to find some sorta technological dispute in the development of the electric guitar. Ah well at least its tons more fun than the all the A+B= End of the World stuff the guys were hurling around today in SMU.

Crap I still wish I'd been able to go for SMM....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home