Friday, April 07, 2006

clear the decks!!

Ok out with all these dumbarsed depressing posts. Got to get this propensity for self pity out of my system.

Lesson from yesterday night: If you see glass on the road from some poor soul who buanged his car (and is probably getting a hiding and a ban from his dad), AVOID!! If got cars blocking.. STOP!!! Don't be like me and end up stuck somewhere near Fong Seng with nothing but the skin tight jersey on your back. Well ok, that and your hp and 2 measley bucks.

Now I'm super gian for SMM. Thats it man, I'm gonna do the 100km route no matter what. Ooh and soccer on Sunday. Looking forward to the prospect of a great pitch (Canberra Sec!) and a tough as nails opponent (at least thats what everyone has been saying; I don't even know who they are). Gosh I haven't exercised for 5 friggin days and I'm starting to feel guilty everytime I eat anything. Shaun's bday part 2 and that lovely Tiong Bahru satay with a layer of pure fat on every stick didn't help much either. Ah but what the hell. When it comes to satay, I make concessions. For prata too. And hokkien mee. And nasi lemak. And especially laksa yong tao foo from the Arts canteeen!!

Shite I'm supposed to be studying and now I've gone and made myself hungry. Where are those oatmeal cookies.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home