Friday, April 14, 2006

disasterpiece

Exams are in 10 days and I still have a massive marketing plan to hand up, haven't so much as opened my Singapore Military History, Marketing or Management Textbooks and I can't seem to get a single Financial Accounting question right!!!! I just spent 6 hours doing FA tutorial questions and I got ALL of them wrong!!! Like no matter how I try I just can't even understand what the hell the question is asking!!!

Add to that the fact that I currently have no flight arrangements to Cedar Point and am still desperately trying to find one I can afford and you have a picture of abject disaster. Last resort is a 12 hour train ride that'll leave me having to spend a few hours in the morning curled up somewhere in a Sandusky train station before the Cedar Point shuttle bus starts running.

I'm trying so hard but everything just seems to be going wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home