Sunday, January 01, 2006

e ah long

I hope this isn't telling of things to come. I seem to have started this year owing just about everything to everybody. Lets see.

Gabe - Timberland windbreaker, fleece and 5 bucks because I didn't bother checking my wallet before getting into the cab.

JH - One great fitting Mohan's jacket that I kinda wish I didn't need to return.

Jason - Microsoft Office installation CD

Justin - Shimano gloves and a beautiful Giro helmet that I also don't want to return.

Marc - God knows how many seasons of the Simpsons, loads of movies and the whole Elfen Lied series. Eh bro Elfen Lied is frikkin sick la. Now I know what you do in your spare time when you're not in South America or wherever.

Dad and Mum - 3000 bucks at least for the work and travel trip.

NUS - 2000 bucks for the lifebook I'm typing this on.

happy new year.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home