Thursday, December 22, 2005

its smelling like ....

Just got home from Mark Seow's party and boy was it a blast! Problem is don't have pictures again. Brought my camera there but didn't bring batteries along. Ugh. I've been doing this kinda thing a lot. The other day Vivien's party I brought the camera but forgot the memory card. This time I remembered the card and forgot the batteries. Age catching up. I'm going to be 22 in less than a month's time!!! My goodness!!
If you're reading this, thanks for a great party Mark! And Grace and JH too! Good food, good company....and even better brownies! Courtesy of yours truly of course! Heh. Been a while since we've had a big gathering like that with everybody coming down and having a few laughs. Mark even introduced some new card game that eventually had everybody slapping their own faces, pinching each other's cheeks, and Mark having to conk heads with Grace every once in a while.

All of a sudden its starting to look a lot like Christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home