Wednesday, November 30, 2005

N.E.R.D

Call me a geek but I think bookstores are my most favourite place in the world. Nothing beats browsing among rows and rows of beautiful books, everyone a window, no, a portal to a whole new world, a whole different dimension. Tales of life boats and Royal Bengal tigers; of mass murders and white cotton panties; tales of mentally retarded kids and white laboratory mice; of life, death and in between. There's just something about standing there in front of the shelves gazing at all the titles there, browsing through em...and wishing I could buy them all. Plug in the iPod and everything just becomes so surreal. As if I'm in a world all of my own, free to open up any of those portals and disappear.....free to never return if I didn't want to

Turkey tomorrow and the amount of winter clothing my parents are throwing at me everyday, I'll weigh more than an African elephant on protein shakes if I wear em all, but with twice the mass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home