Sunday, November 27, 2005

constantinople

This trip to Turkey is turning my family all topsy turvey. The weather decided to throw a curve ball at my parents plans to just miss winter and now its snowing in Istanbul. So all the conversation I ever hear nowadays at home is stuff about how there are record low temperatures in Europe right now. And of course the neverending incessant nagging..

Have you gotten your winter clothes yet? Jacket, gloves, the head thing?

Err...no

Why you always so lazy! Better borrow from your friends, you want to buy you pay yourself ah...whole life so lazy...like slug like that...and thats another thing....your room is soooooo messy!...

But..

Why? Not happy is it? Not happy move out la! Go ahead..so old already..drop out of school and go and work la...

.......

Don't come and give me that face!...come back here!....

I wonder if I should just resort to that age old natural way of maintaining heat. Shivering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home