Wednesday, November 23, 2005

almost there

How worried am I? I'm worried that I'm not worried that I'm not worried. I just seem to take everything with the most nonchalent air and I'm not real sure whether or not thats good. Just had 4 papers in 5 days and finally some room to breathe. The funny thing is, I'll be darned if I could say I was really feeling a lot of pressure or anything. I just feel so....well... relaxed. I knew I hadn't completed al my revision for any of the papers and yet I felt so assured that they'd be ok. Yesterday during my History paper when I realised I didn't know what on earth to say, I just sat back, relaxed, and spilt forth 5 pages of pure, grenade quality smoke. I've still got a helluva lot to cover for Political Science and I'm still fiddling around with itunes, staring into space....and watching Lost like it was going out of style.

Ah well, I did pray for peace of mind after all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home